Win an exclusive True Fitness package worth RM599!
Strategically located to provide greatest ease to customers, True Fitness spans across 222,000 square feet of combined space area at 5 convenient locations – Jaya33, Subang Jaya, Sunway Giza, Kenanga International Building and Hartamas.
All True Fitness centres come equipped with state-of-the-art fitness facilities, which include Cardio machines and a large variety of Resistance and Free Weights equipment, Cardio WaveTM studios, KinesisTM studio and Muay Thai Rings.
In addition, members can choose from a wide array of classes such as yoga, dance, pilates, aerobics and spinning classes per week. Ample lockers, members lounge, a swimming pool and private workout areas for women are made available for your comfort too.
Want to see results fast? Win yourself a True Fitness access pass, plus a Personal Training Kickboxing Session and burn up to 450 calories an hour! So head over to the nearest True Fitness center and start your healthy lifestyle now!
Prizes: 15 readers will receive a 30-day pass, one personal training session as well as one Bikram Hot Yoga session. Worth a total of RM599!
- True Fitness consists of how many outlets?
- Name one Personal Training programs offered by True Fitness Malaysia.
- How much weight has this month’s Belly Off Club candidate Harull Al-Rashi lost?
Closing date: November 30, 2014
E-mail your answers, name, I.C number and mobile number to
*Only complete entries will be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contest is organised by Men’s Health Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.