Win RM500 vouchers from Svenson Hair Centre!
Svenson Hair Center – the renowned global leader in hair and scalp programs – is always at the forefront of trichological expertise and knowledge. With its team of dedicated and experienced international trichologists, it offers the ultimate professional solutions to hair and scalp ailments.
Following the 1956 establishment of its inaugural branch in London, Svenson Hair Center soon expanded its world-wide branch network. Today, Svenson Hair Centers has 54 branches across Asia, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, Indonesia, Brunei and Thailand.
Svenson Hair Center is a global provider of professional and customized treatments. With over 50 years as the industry leader in hair and scalp care, Svenson Hair Center will diagnose and help you treat problems such as:
- Loss of hair
- Receding and thinning hair
- Flakiness and dandruff
- Irritable Scalp
- Non-scarring Scalp Disorder
- Inflamed Scalp
- Oily and greasy hair
Svenson’s hair and scalp care expertise integrates the most effective mix of:
- An exclusive network of international trichologists across the globe
- Revolutionized clinical proven treatments from USA & Europe
- Breakthrough formulations consisting of natural herbs
- Supervised sessions using the latest technology
- Stress management and nutritional advice from hair loss experts
Prizes: 11 x RM500 Svenson Hair Centre voucher
1. Svenson Hair Centre has over 50 years of experience in hair and scalp care. True/False
2. Name one professional treatment lsited on Svenson hair Centre’s website.
3. According to the Muscle Bulletin, what exercises can you do to strengthen your hips?
Closing date: 30 November 2014
E-mail your answers, name, I.C number and mobile number to
*Only complete entries will be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contest is organised by Men’s Health Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.