Harping on Herpes


Lest we sound like a broken record, abstinence really is the safest way to prevent a herpes infection. In a pooled data analysis of over 5,000 people, the America Medical Association reports that 415 got infected with the HSV-2 which causes genital herpes. Out of this number, it was found that statistically, those who used condoms had a 30% lower chance of infection. Right. That still leaves a 70% risk of contracting the disease. Certainly not the type of odds you’ll be betting against.



Image from Stockexchange


If you liked this article, you’ll love these: